Manager, Clinical Ops - Case Management
The Queen’s Medical Center (Queen’s) has been named the top hospital in Hawaiʻi in U.S. News & World Report’s 2023-2024 Best Hospitals rankings and ratings released today. This marks the 11th straight year that Queen’s has earned the #1 spot.
The annual Best Hospitals report, now in its 34th year, is designed to assist patients and their doctors in making informed decisions about choosing the right hospital for them.
At The Queen’s Health System, our physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing every patient with the highest quality care. By taking a pledge to put Patients First, we treat patients as if they are members of our ohana, our family, working together as one team, and holding ourselves and each other accountable to provide the best care. Placing our patients’ needs first is at the center of what we do and unites us as one Queen’s team.
We promote an environment of open communication, teamwork, and continuous learning. And because we believe that well-informed patients take a more active role in improving their health condition, we value shared-decision making and will partner with you every step of the way.
We are looking for the next Clinical Operations Manager in the Case Management department. If you are a dedicated healthcare professional with a passion for patient well-being, we invite you to apply to become a valued team member of our healthcare family.
The Clinical Operations Manager will supervise the day-to-day operations, and coordination and integration of services, program, and activities of Case Management. This leader will provide assistance, guide, and train staff on day-to-day operations and workflows. The Clinical Operations Manager will monitor department to ensure achievement of goals and objectives as established by the business plan, and alignment with the strategi plan and vision of the The Queen’s Health System (QHS).
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Three (3) years nursing experience in an acute care setting of which two (2) years case management experience in an acute care setting required.
• One (1) year supervisory/leadership experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer applications and hospital information systems required, preferably Epic. Bed management system knowledge preferred.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking.
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet