First Hawaiian Bank is currently seeking a Credit Analyst to join our Credit Department in Downtown Honolulu. Under supervision, the Credit Analyst analyzes financial statements of the Bank’s commercial customers to evaluate their credit worthiness and repayment ability. The analysis mainly focuses on lower complexity branch credits, which often include spreading of financial statements, and written analysis to support credit underwriting.
The successful candidate will be hired for the level of the position that aligns with their experience.
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
The ideal candidate will have:
- 0 years’ experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration related fields, or equivalent work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- At least six months of general financial experience preferred
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and financial statements
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and accurate when working with numbers
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical ability essential
- Must be naturally inquisitive, and know how and where to obtain information to assist with analysis
- Must be thorough and comprehensive, as well as being able to evaluate a great deal of information, and draw conclusions
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines and possesses good time management skills
- PC skills in Word, Excel and Internet required
About First Hawaiian Bank
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team? Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a forward-thinking company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and Collaboration. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, 401(k), life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, retiree benefits, and more!