First Hawaiian Bank is currently seeking a Sous Chef to join our team at The Banker's Club in Downtown Honolulu. In this role, the Sous Chef is responsible for the broad range of food preparation tasks and activities, ensuring adherence to The Bankers Club set standards for high quality ingredients. The Sous Chef will demonstrate their creativity with different styles of cooking and plating presentation. Within this role, safety and sanitation guidelines from the State Health Department, including proper food handling, must be followed.
Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3:00PM (hours may vary)
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Culinary degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of experience preparing and/or cooking in a restaurant setting
- Able to plan and organize workstation
- Good written and verbal communication
- Possess attention to detail with excellent follow-through
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Good time management skills
About First Hawaiian Bank
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team? Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a forward-thinking company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and Collaboration. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, 401(k), life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, retiree benefits, and more!