Sales/Marketing Seal Beach, California
Salary: USD 90000 - 115000 Annually
If interested, please click Apply
Position at Pasha Hawaii Holdings, LLC
Information for California residents about our collection and use of job applicant personal information can be found here: Privacy Practices
About The Pasha Group
Serving customers since 1947, The Pasha Group is a family-owned diversified global logistics and transportation services company. The Pasha Group’s Mission is to be a leader in providing customized, cost-effective, and profitable value-added services to the automotive, maritime, and relocation industries through the integration of Pasha’s network of global logistics entities and strategic partners. Our continuing investment in our employees, technology, facilities, and equipment enhances our productivity, leading to increased quality and profitability, for Pasha and for our customers, whose satisfaction is fundamental to our business. Our name stands behind every move.
Why work at The Pasha Group?
Our culture fosters individual talent, mutual trust, and lifelong learning. We support our people so they can master their career journeys, go further, reach higher, and realize their greatest potential.
- Various career paths
- Career development
- Flexibility and Hybrid work schedules
- Digital learning platform with tuition reimbursement
- Serving communities where we work and live
Compensation and benefits for full time positions:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance programs
- Employer Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K with a Profit-Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee discount programs
- Paid Volunteer Time at Company-Sponsored Events in the Community
Here's more about the job:
The Account Manager drives volume, revenue, and margin by effectively procuring new business relationships, increasing current customer business, and implementing strategic account planning.
Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual volume and revenue goals.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting potential customers to successful negotiation of contracts.
- Develop and grow new business relationships and foster current customers.
- Drive effective customer interface that produces timely, high-quality outcomes for each account.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage accounts to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify and pursue potential target accounts that align with PHH profitability strategy.
- Develop, implement, and execute a sales strategy and projection model that will ensure achievement of quotas.
- Develop, implement, and execute account plans for existing and new customers to ensure additional business solutions.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with decision makers on existing and new clients and leverage with PHH senior management.
- Negotiate account pricing with customers to maximize volume and revenue for PHH to achieve profitability objectives.
- Support new account development, client launch, and transition from sale to delivery.
- Provide and present quarterly reports on sales performance and accounts.
- Leverage industry, financial, and business knowledge for business development. Conduct field intelligence: inform management and recommend action regarding industry trends, changes in customer status and/or activities, competitors’ activities, sales/marketing opportunities, and other situations.
- Develop and recommend continuous improvement in operations documentation, guidelines, and procedures.
- Review, resolve, and respond to all sales and deliverable issues.
- Develop and present sales presentations to existing and potential customers on PHH services and conduct port operation tours.
- Effectively utilize automated systems such as Business Intelligence and Salesforce to manage and evaluate sales performance.
- Provide daily updates of customer, market, and competitor intelligence information in Salesforce CRM.
- Interface with collections team to ensure customers stay within credit limits and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Logistics, or equivalent combination of coursework and experience in directly related field required.
Required Work Experience
- 5+ years' sales experience developing marketing and sales account strategies with an emphasis on transportation, supply chain management and container sales.
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs)
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The applicable salary range is aligned to one of 5 zones according to a cost of labor index for the geographic location of the role. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include related experience, education and training, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is set forth below. Ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone 2: Starting rate $90,000; up to $115,000 for highly qualified candidates.
This job is also eligible for participation in an Incentive Plan with a target payout based on eligible compensation and corporate/individual performance goal attainment.
Annual Incentive Opportunity: 10% of eligible compensation.
The Pasha Group is an EOE/AA Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/and other Protected Categories.
The Pasha Group family of companies are EOE/AA Employers – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/and other Protected Categories
If interested, please click Apply