Promotions Assistant Internship
**looking for students enrolled in Hawaii only**
SummitMedia, LLC, a multimedia company with broadcasting, digital, events, and video brands across multiple markets is looking for Part-Time Radio Promotions Assistants to assist with station events and branding. Our Promotions team works in a FUN, fast-paced, entertainment-focused environment helping to coordinate on-site events and promotions and, along with the Promotions Director, represent our stations and brands to the audience and our clients.
This is an ideal opportunity for a college student in Hawaii majoring in broadcast, media, communications, business, marketing, PR, advertising, or equivalent.
You must love working with the public and connecting with the community.
· Assisting and coordinating in the areas of the Promotions department, which includes brand image, appearances, station merchandising, and community and public relations efforts.
· Set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of promotional material and equipment used during on-site promotion events.
· Ensure promotions/contests are executed properly.
· Interact with listeners and clients in a professional manner.
· Responsible for the upkeep and equipment on station vehicles and other equipment.
· Act as liaison between the Promotion department and the rest of the station.
· Handle department billing, maintain listener databases, and handle social media and computer duties as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· High school diploma required.
· Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, or working towards a degree.
About SummitMedia, LLC
SummitMedia, LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing and events company. We have markets and brands across the U.S. Join Our Team! It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex