Licensed Practical Nurse-Clinic
Qualifications - External
- Twelve (12) months (2080 hours) LPN experience.
- Hawaii State Board of Nursing approved curriculum for LPN licensure.
License, Certification, Registration
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Hawaii) required at hire
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in conflict resolution, customer service, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, teamwork, and written communication.
- Talking to co-workers, customers, outside vendors, and on the telephone.
- Reading, writing, speaking and understanding English.
- Training/giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical ability, attention to detail (e.g., organization, prioritization, proofing), concentration and alertness.
- Acute care nursing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing and spreadsheet PC applications.