FT Lead Supervisor Position at Rapidly Growing Commercial Cleaning Company
A company that provides hospitality cleaning services for commercial spaces is seeking a lead supervisor.
There is also a career path that allows you to work as an executive manager in the future.
Commercial cleaning industry has great growth potential due to a rebound of Hawaii tourism. Visitors return to restaurants and increasing demands for high quality cleaning services for restaurants and offices.
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Job Type: Full-time
- Cleaning restaurants and offices (monthly/weekly/daily cleaning)
- Post cleaning inspection
- Site inspection for new clients
- Inventory control, ordering and purchasing of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds or more
- Feel comfortable working with cleaning chemicals (gloves and safely glasses are provided)
- Must have U.S. work authorization (feel free to contact us if you have OPT visa)
- Must be responsible and a good team worker
- Has your own transportation
Starting Pay: $3,000/month (After training period, DOE)
Transportation: Parking fee is covered by employer
- Annual salary increment (2 times per year)
- Medical insurance (After training is completed)
- Paid time off
- Uniforms provided
Shift: Mon - Fri 12am - 4am (depending on site conditions)
In addition to on-site cleaning assignments, you will be responsible for supply shopping (about once per week), internal meetings (about once per month), and site inspections for new clients (about once per month)
Work Type: In-person