Assistant Chemical Processor
Join Hawaii’s leading distributor of agricultural and industrial chemicals, fertilizer, and specialty products. Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, perform warehouse activities and liquid plant operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manufactures sodium hypochlorite solutions according to authorized procedures.
2. Fills containers and tankers, loads containers onto delivery vehicles, discharges materials as applicable, and offloads containers. Cleans containers and tankers before reuse.
3. Operates all other equipment as may be required relative to the production, processing, packaging, and delivery of all products handled at the facility.
4. Performs all necessary functions relative to the production, packaging, and delivery of sodium hypochlorite solution, including, but not limited to, operating pumps, valves and control systems; inspecting, cleaning and handling packaging containers; operating the water treatment system for the cooling tower.
5. Keeps Branch Manager apprised of equipment malfunction, as well as other problems that may arise, from time to time, during the manufacturing and/or delivery processes.