Human Resources Intern, Part-Time Fall/ Hybrid
Tokio Marine North America Services is currently looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic Human Resources intern to join the Human Resources Department. This internship opportunity is a great way to gain exposure to core HR functions.
This is a hybrid, part-time role. The ideal candidate will have 8-15 hours of availability per week and will be able to report to our Bala Cynwyd office at least 1 day per week.
The HR Intern will be responsible for providing a broad range of support to the TMNAS HR department by assisting with a variety of responsibilities and initiatives.
- Provide assistance with HR department projects
- Prepare materials for on-boarding
- Provide general clerical support, including photocopying, electronic filing, letter and document preparation/finalization
- Support the administration of our company recognition site
- Assist with the preparation of day to day reports inclusive of organization charts, etc.
- Help with planning and execution of employee engagement, and CSR events
- Assist in recruiting with scheduling interviews, social media outreach, and making qualifying calls to potential candidates/interns
- Prepare HR related communications for employees
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned
- Must be enrolled in, and have successfully completed a portion of a college degree program with either a concentration or interest in HR
- Experience working in an office environment is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Regular and reliable attendance
This is a paid internship.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.