Mapping the Future of Agriculture In Hawaii
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply analytical best practices for data collection, aggregation, normalization, and analysis.
- Analyze and process data, while contributing to the development of actionable report templates and developing dynamic, data-driven solutions.
- Recommend and implement appropriate processes, performance measures to be produced, including efficiencies, and statistical metrics.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to fellow team members.
- Provide detailed, actionable reports documenting the findings from data processing and data analysis to support wider portfolio management efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience using GIS software in the design and production of thematic maps and other applications.
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles of GIS: geography as it applies to GIS; mapping, cartography, surveying and photogrammetry;
- Knowledge of GIS and relational database management concepts and theories; operations, characteristics and capabilities of various types of GIS computer and peripheral equipment
- Ability to analyze, correlate and evaluate thematic map data and records; and prepare maps, graphics, data printouts and written reports.
- An analytical mindset
- Communication skills
- Passion for change to help transform ADC.
Add resume-building skills and results to share in applications and interviews.