Orthopedic Sales Representative
Elevate Surgical, proudly representing Arthrex products and surgical techniques, is seeking an Orthopedic Sales Representative to join our team in Oahu, Hawaii.
The Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team's assigned territory. S/He must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through excellent communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market-leading product portfolio. You will be consulting with surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Elevate Surgical / Arthrex Inc by working in a fast-paced environment with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons & healthcare professionals.
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Work with the team to develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales objectives for the territory.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships with current and new customers.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates and changes to the product portfolio.
- Maintain an accurate proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) database, which includes: forecasting, lead generation and account maintenance.
- Address any problems that arise at customer accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality of Elevate Surgical and patient/ account information as well as following company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving training/ coaching
- Maintaining independent study to remain current on products and procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of the regular business hours, as required.
- Knowledge of orthopedic procedures and terminology as it specifically relates to Arthrex
- Knowledge of Operating Room protocols and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required unless prior medical device or surgical technician experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience with Arthrex or another Medical Device Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for highly technical medical information, anatomy, as it relates to surgical procedures and equipment
- Adaptable to fast-paced environments / strong sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room
- Current Driver’s License
- Access to your own transportation