Human Resources Business Partner
Since our inception in 1966, FCH Enterprises, Inc. has served the islands of Hawaii by providing exceptional service and food that brings family and friends together.
Our Brands: Zippy’s Restaurants, Napoleon’s Bakery Plant, A Catered Experience and Food Solutions International.
Today, FCH Enterprises, Inc. continues to grow and is grateful for our more than 1,300 employees who serve our community.
FCH Enterprises, Inc is currently seeking an HR BUSINESS PARTNER. In this role, you are responsible for aligning business objectives with team members and Operations in designated business units. The position provides daily Human Resources support in the field in areas that include Employee Relations, Recruitment and Training. The position also works closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources
- Must be flexible with work schedule, primarily days, with occasional weekends when needed.
- Must be able to travel to neighbor islands
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to various locations.
- Good decision-making skills (uses independent judgment)
- Teaching/coaching skills (ability to maximize people’s potential through guidance, support, and nurturing)
- Planning/organizational skills (ability to prioritize goals and manage multiple tasks/activities.
- Analytical, Conflict resolution, Facilitation skills
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language required
- Must have Hawaii experience, job is on site
FCH ENTERPRISES, INC TEAM MEMBER PERKS
- Competitive Wages
- Daily Pay/ Wisely Pay
- 20% Emp Discount at Zippy's
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral/Incentive Bonuses
- 25% Transportation Subsidy
- Free Employee Meal during shift
- Employee Perks/Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Medical & Dental Benefits*
- Company Matched 401(K)*
- Wellness Programs
- Career Advancement & Growth
- Personal/Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programs