Junior Report Analyst
JOIN YOUR PROHANA
Listed as one of Hawaii's Best Places to Work for over 17 years and Hawaii's Top 250 Businesses, at ProService our PROhana isn't just your co-workers, it's your community. Being a member of our PROhana means you'll be joining a team of other high performing individuals committed to and motivated by our core mission: Empowering Hawaii Employers to Succeed.
JUNIOR REPORT ANALYST
Our technology team is made up of the people who keep our company running smoothly. We ensure that we have the right systems in place to manage our data, keep our security tight, and see that our employees have the right technology tools to do their jobs well and serve our clients.
The individual in this role will have some knowledge of report writing platforms such as Cognos or SSRS. You'll work closely with the Report Analyst in developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting reports for external clients using Cognos 11, isolved Report Writer, SSRS & SQL. The role requires the ability to understand both the technical and business requirements associated with developing reports. In addition this role will:
- Manage personal cases to ensure all service level agreements (timeliness in response time) are met.
- Develops reports for external clients.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and enhance existing reports.
- Ensure the accurate completion of client report requests, including consulting other department Subject Matter Experts as needed, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are being met.
- Assist Report Analyst & Client Analytics Manager with various Project work.
- Responsible for the outcome of custom reports, as well as any communications between the client and/or service teams.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 1+ years prior experience working with report writing platforms such as Cognos or SSRS.
- SQL experience is preferred.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Customer Service Mindset; Able to exceed internal and external customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction and excellent results for the customer. Establishes "partner" relationships with customers. Regarded as visible and accessible by customers.
- Strong Communication Skills; verbally and written.
- Organization & Planning - Demonstrated ability to plan, organize & schedule in an efficient productive manner. Focuses on key priorities to meet deadlines. Pays appropriate attention to detail. Manages personal time well
WHY YOU'LL LOVE PROSERVICE
- Our PROhana. Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ProService is our team. See for yourself and check out our Glassdoor reviews.
- A commitment to holistic well being. Generous employer contribution toward medical benefits, paid holidays
- Professional Growth & Development. We offer opportunities for continuing education and make new opportunities available internally first.
- At ProService, We Learn & We Play for Keeps. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and strive towards excellence. However, we know (from experience!) the road to excellence is paved with lessons learned and we give our PROhana the space to take on new challenges, to make mistakes and to learn from them! #LI-ONSITE
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.