Human Resources Manager
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding and training new employees, creating and maintaining company policies and administering our benefit programs. Experience working in a unionized environment is preferred, but not required. It's a position that gives the right individual the opportunity to show initiative, flexibility and accountability while working with a diverse and talented team. We'd love to meet someone who has several years of experience in Human Resources and an enthusiasm for their work.
- Recruit staff.
- Handle all complaints and disciplinary actions.
- Interpret company policies to employees and ensuring they follow company rules.
- Administer medical, dental, group life, TDI, LTD, vacation, sick, FMLA and 401k benefit programs.
- Communicate with workers’ compensation carrier regarding status of open workers’ compensation claims.
- Act as a liaison between union representative and the Company.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of staff and leading meetings.
- Plan and organize all office parties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights