Member Relationship Officer (Kaneohe Branch)
Responsible for assisting with branch member service, new account and lending operations. Completes required reports, file maintenance, and related record keeping duties as required. Assists in researching and resolving branch and member errors or discrepancies. Provides support to assigned areas of the department where services or assistance is needed. Assists with providing suggestions for improvement to ensure processing effectiveness and efficiency are attained and delivered. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally serviced. Ensures that all operational support functions are accurately performed in accordance with established policies and procedures as well as adherence to governmental regulations.
· Thorough knowledge of member services and products provided.
· Knowledge of credit union loan services, policies, and procedures.
· Understanding of related legal and regulatory standards, and required loan documentation.
· Knowledge of consumer and residential lending practices.
· At least two years of related experience in Financial Services or the equivalent.