Front of House/Back of House Team Member
Thank you for your interest in working with us at the Chick-fil-A Makiki Drive-Thru. Our vision is “to be a pono brand of aloha for our Team Members and all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A Makiki.”
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly with a Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Create and maintain eye contact
- Make emotional connections with guests
- Honor and encourage others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and have a strong work ethic
- Effectively communicate with guests and team members
- Follow food safety and cleanliness guidelines
- Maintain proper quality parameters