Director of Operation position at a rapidly growing commercial cleaning company
A company that provides hospitality cleaning services for commercial spaces is urgently seeking future management executives.
After about six months of cleaning training, you will also manage a cleaning team and negotiate with clients as a team leader or manager.
The company was founded in 2017. They all dedicated to cleaning with a mission to create beautiful environment and enrich hearts and lives of the people who gather there.
They are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to acquire teamwork and leadership skills through learn cleaning know-how and communication skills with clients to become a manager.
Commercial cleaning industry has great growth potential due to a rebound of Hawaii tourism. Visitors return to restaurants and increasing demands for high quality cleaning services for restaurants and offices.
- Cleaning restaurants and offices under monthly contract
- Post cleaning inspection
- Site inspection for new clients
- Cleaning schedule management for cleaning team members
- Inventory control, ordering and purchasing of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Assist in hiring cleaning personnel
- Must be able to work in graveyard shift
- Must be proficient in Japanese, conversational level in English is acceptable
- Willingness to have your own team and become a site supervisor
- Driving license is a plus
- Work authorization in the US (feel free to contact us if you have OPT visa)
- Full-time position (six-month probation/training period)
- Actual work hour is less than 8 hours per day
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays off
- You will be required to perform administrative duties during the day and about 4 hours of on-site cleaning assignment in graveyard shift (start from 12:00 midnight, depending on the site)
Salary and benefits
- (During training period) $2,500/month
- (After training period) $3,000/month
- Salary after training period will be determined based on the candidate's work attitude, contribution to the company, management skills, etc.
- Annual salary increment
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance