Time & Attendance Specialist
Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The Time & Attendance Specialist (TAS) is responsible for providing technical support and solutions for clients that have enabled ProService time and attendance software and time clocks. Additionally, this role serves as a T&A subject matter expert through comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the systems capabilities while ensuring clients remain in compliance with State and Federal Labor Laws and Provisions.
Serve as the client-facing systems expert
- Develop knowledge and skills to begin to serve as the level 2 Subject Matter Expert for product feature and functionality. Directly ready to support service or client on escalated troubleshooting needs due to configuration errors or system failures.
- Work directly with the client for configuration adjustments and modifications.
- Provide training or retraining for client users; as needed.
- Stay current on the newest features and functionality.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge library of SOP for features functionality.
Inspect and improve product performance (efficiency and accuracy)
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and scale operation's usage.
- Act as a champion of the system for product features definition and defects prioritization working in partnership with Product Management and Service.
- Facilitate internal and external feedback of product performance and adoption to Product leadership.
Improve adoption and usage
- Proactively engage clients through service interactions to identify opportunities to enhance or improve performance and utilization of the product.
- Work in partnership with the Product Management team to identify and prioritize product needs; while staying up to date on the product roadmap and releases dates.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High aptitude for technology (i.e. computer os, mobile devices) and applying it to solution based service.
- Minimum of 3 year prior customer service background is required.
- Analysis Skills. Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems in depth. Relates and compares data from different sources. Able to determine root causes and subtle relationships among data from various sources. Exhibits a probing mind. Achieves penetrating insights.
- Oral Communication. Communicates effectively one to one, in small groups, and in public speaking contexts. Demonstrates fluency and can think quickly on their feet, and has clarity of organization of thought processes, and command of the language. Easily articulates vision and standards. Keeps people informed.
- Customer Focus Regularly monitors customer satisfaction. Meets internal and external customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction and excellent results for the customer. Establishes "partner" relationships with customers. Regarded as visible and accessible by customers.
- Judgment/Decision Making. Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision-making. Achieves balance between quick decisiveness and slower more thorough approaches, i.e., is neither indecisive nor a quick judge. Shows common sense. Anticipates consequences of decisions.
- Pragmatism. Generates sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems..
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com or you may call us at 808-394-8878. #Li-OnSite
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.