Hale Nani is seeking a Full Time Wound/Treatment Nurse to join our team!! $5000 Sign On Bonus
$37.94 - $48.09 an hour
Come work for the largest skilled nursing facility in the State of Hawaii!! If you like a challenge and love learning new things, this is the place for you.
- Resident Assessment
- Develops Plan of Care
- Implements Plan of Care
- Evaluates Plan of Care
- Delivers Resident Care
- Supervises CNAs and other personnel
- Customer Service
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Nurse.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
- Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam, if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.