Hale Nani is now hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) $5000 Sign On Bonus
$34.94 - $45.09 an hour
Out of State License Accepted
Feeling stagnant where you are at or a new grad looking to use your nursing skills? We've got the perfect fit for you.
Hale Nani is the largest skilled nursing facility in the state of Hawaii. As a nurse, you will gain a lot of experience and have huge opportunities for advancement in your career.
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Required Experience:
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.