Management System Facilitator: MANAG007419 (Honolulu, HI)
Management System Facilitator
Job Category: Operations - Production
Requisition Number: MANAG007419
- Posted: October 31, 2022
- Showing 1 location
- 949 Mapunapuna St
- Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Responsible for the Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Hawaii’s Management Systems to ensure compliance to all current regulatory, internal and external policy requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Hawaii’s Management Systems to ensure compliance to all current regulatory, internal and external policy requirements.
- Leads the development and implementation of management systems to meet all regulatory, ISO, KORE and any other external or internal requirements for the business.
- Develops and monitors internal auditing program to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for record control and retention processes.
- Responsible for training programs, including developmental and compliance.
- Primary contact/lead for all Coca-Cola, 3rd Party, Federal and State audits.
- Maintains the CAPA systems to ensure proper root cause analysis and actions are taken to continuously improve operations.
- Collaborate with other site leaders in order to improve Coca-Cola management systems.
- Ensure plant compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties include paying invoices for production and QA and other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s Degree – Technical or Food Science preferred.
- Two to three years experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry.
- 2-3 yrs. of increasing levels of supervisory roles of people & processes.
- Working knowledge of the principles of manufacturing management.
- Working knowledge of ISO requirements (9001, 22000, 14001, 18001, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Statistical Process Control, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position will be performed at the company’s Honolulu, Hawaii Plant.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Varying temperature levels as product may be located in a cooler or on the warehouse floor.
- Occasionally works in high, precarious places, and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to multiple forklift horns or outside related environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, LLC offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.