Benefits Advisor - Hawaii
· Generate new business opportunities through networking, referrals and cold calls.
· Meet with business owners to understand their employee benefits strategy and needs.
· Conduct virtual and on-site presentations to position the value of Aflac’s products and services.
· Educate employees on available benefits packages and support their enrollment.
· Provide ongoing enrollment and claims support to new and existing clients.
· Networking and relationship building.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Sales aptitude and comfort in presenting ideas.
Advantages to working with us:
· Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
· Become tech savvy, as it relates to a CRM system, enrollment platforms, etc.
· Discounted rates with benefits and wireless communication providers.
· On demand training and professional development opportunities.
This is not a salaried position. Aflac benefits advisors earn commissions, bonuses, residual income and stock. Aﬂac benefits advisors are independent agents and are not Aﬂac employees.
Aﬂac’s family of insurers includes Aﬂac and/or Aﬂac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company. WWHQ | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999. Continental American Insurance Company | Columbia, SC.
Z2200638 Exp. 6/23