Entry Level Automotive Technician - Kihei, Hawaii
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by learning how to perform basic automotive services while delivering outstanding service.
Experience isn't required for this position. You will be trained in any skills required. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today
What's in it for you:
- You will also become familiar with how to mount and balance tires, perform oil changes, and conduct additional automotive preventative maintenance.
- We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
- At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
Shift Information: Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
What do we consider?
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the rapidly changing automotive industry
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience or Previous formal automotive training
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to complete basic automotive services like mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, filters replacements, and more
- Train with mid and senior level automotive technicians to learn additional automotive services.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles
- Promote teamwork to deliver on guest expectations
- Maintain strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.