Pharmacy Technician Representative - Accredo
Accredo Specialty Pharmacy
Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? Accredo is looking for high-energy, positive individuals to join our pharmacy technician team. Members of this team are tasked with ensuring prescriptions are processed and shipped appropriately so they can arrive in the hands of the 100 million patients whose health depends on their delivery. Join us in our mission to change lives!
Monday - Friday - 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
This position is supporting Specialty Operations in Whitestown. This is not a work from home position.
What you’ll do:
* Process requests for new and refill prescriptions
* Select and retrieve appropriate medications
* Verify quantities and prepare labels for bottles
* Send orders to pharmacy staff for completion and verification of prescription based programs
* Select appropriate packing materials and prepare packages for shipment
* Enclose client specified materials to orders
* Affix shipping labels on packages and sort by carrier
* Clean equipment and replenish workstation supplies like pill bottles, caps, safety seals, and paper
* Other duties as assigned
What you need:
* High School diploma or GED required or years of experience that is relevant to the role
* A pharmacy technician license/certification/registration is required based on your state’s laws.
* Basic math skills and general PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Internet, and Email)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
* Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate peak volume times
* Willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes as needed
* Day 1 Medical Insurance
* PTO – 18 days for a full calendar year
* 401(k) with match
* Career advancement Opportunities
* Possible Incentive Quarterly Bonus – based on team meeting quarterly goals and on individual performance –targeted at 3%
* $1,600 Sign on bonus offered!! Paid in three installment as follows:
+ $300 at 30 days post hire
+ $300 at 90 days post hire
+ $1,000 at 1 year post hire
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.