Warehouse Associate - Maui
Who we are:
Accel Events & Tents has been laying the foundation for Hawaii’s gatherings for over 25 years. Locally owned and operated, we have one of the largest inventories of event rentals in the State, offering a vast selection of beautiful tents, bars, tables, chairs, linens and catering and kitchen supplies. From weddings at Sunset Ranch, to VIP receptions on Maui, and corporate events in Waikiki hotels, our rental product sits at the cross section of every type of event held in the islands. Join our team as an Intern and learn first-hand about the event industry with an exciting and fast-growing company!
We are hiring for multiple areas within our warehouse including general warehouse inventory team and our linen and dishware team. Our general warehouse inventory team is responsible for organization and maintenance of Accel's inventory. Our linen and dishware team is responsible for all of Accel's linen and tabletop inventory. Both teams have the responsibility of pulling and prepping inventory for upcoming events, and cleaning, sorting and organizing inventory upon return from events.
What’s in it for you:
- Part-time or full-time hours, depending on other work, school, or family schedules
- Flexible scheduling for in-warehouse workers
- Pay increase after 3 months of exceeding work expectations and then again at 12 months
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for all employees who work more than 20 hours per week
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Career advancement