College Internship - Corporate Finance & Accounting
Please make sure you submit your application directly in our Career Website.
The Finance & Accounting Corporate College Internship Program is available in the following departments/areas:
Operational Finance - The Resort Ops Finance internship is available in the following locations:
- Orlando, FL
- Palm Desert, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Lahaina, HI
Additional Finance & Accounting opportunities will be available in our Corporate Headquarters in Orlando, Florida with the following departments /areas:
- Risk Management
Participants will be expected to learn and preform the job duties of the position(s) within their assigned department. Interns may also be involved in department projects.
Participants will also learn components of what drives Guest Satisfaction and Associate Engagement on site will have opportunities to contribute to these important matters. Interns will be introduced to and have the opportunity to demonstrate the company's values and core beliefs.
- Candidate should be enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing the following degree/majors: Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Economics, Business Management, Risk Management or related major/minor.
- It is preferred that the candidate has completed junior level course work.
- Candidates who have an undecided major may also be considered.
- Past Interns who are interested in completing an additional internship will be considered first. Previous performance rating will be taken into consideration.
- Ability to navigate MS Office, Outlook and Excel
Successful College Interns will be given a high level of consideration when applying for future career opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.