Employee Service Representative
Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The Employee Service Representative provides customer service and technical support to inbound callers. This role will represent the ProService Hawaii brand, ensuring service expectations provide positive and professional interactions; while, demonstrating technical and subject matter expertise. This role will be directly responsible for providing support to our HR Service Teams by answering work-site employee questions, addressing and escalating customer concerns with our services, and providing technical support with our self service products. This role is on-site based in Kona.
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls, providing a single call resolution by demonstrating active listening and resourcefulness to provide support to the following inquiries:
- Employee changes/updates, verifications of employment, new hire inquiries, changes to tax with-holdings.
- Assistance with benefit plan provisions, enrollment eligibility and inquiries.
- Direct deposit changes, payroll inquiries, pay stub reprints.
- Providing assistance and trouble shooting with employee self service login; obtaining access to employee records and information related to HR, Benefits and Payroll records.
- Appropriately escalates to various internal departments, teams, and individuals, as appropriate. Ensure all escalations are thorough and done in a timely manner.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of customer service experience in a client facing role is required.
- Previous call center or HR experience is preferred.
- Verbal & Written Communication. Effective public speaking skills with the ability to write with articulation and precision.
- Intelligence. Demonstrate ability to acquire understanding and absorb new information rapidly. Able to think quick on your feet.
- Creativity. Find new ways to innovate processes and procedures to drive both internal and external client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Stress Management. Work well under pressure. Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Team Player. Ability to build cross functional relationships across departments. Always willing to lend a helping hand.
- First Impression. Professional in demeanor. Create favorable first impressions through appropriate body language, eye contact, posture, voice qualities, and attire.
- Inspiring Fellowship. Through any combination of competencies, inspires people to follow the lead. Minimizes intimidation and threat. Takes charge. Motivates individuals.
- Organizational Agility. Knowledgeable about how the organization works. Understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.