Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
We're looking for an Implementation Coordinator to deliver a best-in-class onboarding experience for new clients as they begin their partnership with us. You'll be the first and main point of contact during their onboarding journey post-sales, providing awareness of their onboarding milestones and learning experiences on our services and products. This role will simultaneously manage multiple client implementations with varying due dates, collaborating with client contacts and internal departments to ensure a successful 1st payroll process, and ensure a warm transfer to their service team.
This role executes all onboarding responsibilities for small business client groups. This role simultaneously manages multiple client implementation projects with varying due dates and deliverables both to the clients' and internal departments needs. This role is on-site based in Honolulu, HI.
Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Own client engagement and coordination for the entire implementation lifecycle.
- Conduct employee onboarding & implementations, user level training, system setup, configuration, and demonstrations of core and add-on products.
- Through thoughtful, curious client listening and engagement, demonstrate in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the following:
- ProService's contractual conditions & service standards/expectations
- HRMS product knowledge & technical functionality to identify technical solutions to ensure timely and accurate configurations that meet client satisfaction and adoption.
- Various HR topics including payroll, HR compliance, basic time & attendance, insurance programs (healthcare and workers' compensation)
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, professional, business environment that required strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in HR, payroll, benefits and/or general business administration a plus.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Google Applications. Ability to quickly learn new platforms and systems including configuring, training and supporting on multiple systems.
- Customer Focus - Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences that provide satisfaction and results that serve to the client's needs while being mindful of the operational impact to maintain expectations. Ability to establish partner relationships and be visible and accessible.
- Organization and Planning - Strong organization and time management skills. Able to focus on key priorities while effectively juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines. Able to adjust quickly to changes and reprioritize throughout the day. Upholds strong attention to detail and high standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Judgment/Decision Making - Confident in judgment and decision making.
- Intelligence - Demonstrates ability to acquire understanding and absorb new information rapidly.
- Verbal & Written Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to address varying levels of business professionals. Ability to break down complex concepts into easy, understandable ways for a client to understand. Possess strong business acumen.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.