Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The purpose of the Implementation Assistant is to provide administrative support to our Implementation team, contributing to a successful onboarding experience for new clients. This role will be essential in ensuring we reach the scheduled milestones for each client during the implementation process. This role will be directly responsible for creating and managing materials by providing support as needed for client implementations to run smoothly. This role is on-site based in Honolulu, HI.
- Generate materials for clients and work site employees including orientation packets, manager guidelines, and new hire packets (I9 forms, W4 and HW4 forms, benefit plans and enrollment forms, HC-5 forms) by using mail merges.
- Assist Implementation Consultants with data entry of employee information pertaining to payroll, benefits and HR information as well as auditing materials as needed. Follow up with clients and employees to obtain missing information in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service by supporting the Implementation Consultants with answering questions from clients and employees via phone calls and emails related to payroll, benefits, or human resources.
- Assist with setting up accounts within HRIS platforms.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of customer service in an administrative role is required
- Prior HR experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Gsuite (Gmail, Google Calendar/Docs)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Written Communication. Communicates effectively one to one, in small groups, and in public speaking contexts. Demonstrates fluency and "quickness on one's feet", clarity of organization of thought processes, and command of the language. Easily articulates vision and standards. Keeps people informed.
- Oral Communication. Communicates effectively one to one, in small groups, and in public speaking contexts. Demonstrates fluency and "quickness on one's feet", clarity of organization of thought processes, and command of the language. Easily articulates vision and standards. Keeps people informed.
- Team Player. Reaches out to peers to tear down walls or remove roadblocks. Overcomes "we-they" relationships. Approachable. Earns a reputation for leading peers toward support of what is best for the company. Cooperates with supervisors and establishes collaborative relationships with peers (without being pushy).
- Organization/Planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Effectively juggles multiple projects. Anticipates reasonable contingencies. Pays appropriate attention to detail. Manages personal time well.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.