E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate
Are you known for exceeding expectations? Do you embrace the Spirit of Hawai‘i? Then please keep reading because we’re looking for people like you at Hawaiian Host Group.
Who are we? An excited team of people that all have one vision in common: sharing the Spirit of Hawai‘i with the world. We do this from Honolulu, Hilo, Los Angeles, and Tokyo by creating outstanding product experiences for our consumer brands, Hawaiian Host, Mauna Loa, and KOHO.
Expect camaraderie, product tastings, and other (virtual) events that make our culture unique. And more importantly, know that your work contributes to our purpose, as the Hosts of Hawai‘i, to make the Islands’ future flourish. We do this through our Takitani Foundation and other social and environmental initiatives.
That’s enough about us for now, we’d love to learn more about you. Read the job description below and let us know if you’re interested. We can’t wait to meet you!
Under the direction of the Customer Support Manager, the E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate builds customer orders from our E-Commerce sites (Hawaiian Host and Mauna Loa) and prepares the orders for shipping, ensuring the orders are packed and shipped in accordance with daily fulfillment guidelines and food safety standards. During the holiday period, we are looking for seasonal full-time associates to assist with our increase in orders.
- Receive and unload shipments, verify contents against purchase orders for accuracy, and report any issues or discrepancies.
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Receive, count, and assign product into inventory.
- Pick, pack and ship all orders daily.
- Research and resolve pick and ship reported errors, and initiate efforts to prevent reoccurrence by addressing the root cause.
- Audit inventory through regular cycle counts, as required.
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience/training.
- Order fulfillment experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS Excel and Word, knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Ability to use a manual or motorized pallet jack.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger; handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; lift, carry and/or move up to 50 lbs.; climb stairs; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally stoop and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The position requires talking to co-workers and outside trade persons/vendors; written communication to co-workers and outside persons/vendors; responding to written or verbal requests of co-workers and vendors; reading; composing written language; receiving verbal instructions.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a warehouse environment, but occasionally exposed to weather conditions when it is necessary to drive.
2) The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
Hawaiian Host Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.