Client Services Advocate
Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The Client Experience Advocate serves to address and resolve client requests in a timely, accurate, and empathetic way. Using their understanding of the HR, payroll, and benefits functions at ProService, the CSA provides peace of mind in reacting to client requests while also identifying opportunities to proactively engage clients. This role exists to coach clients to utilize self-service capabilities within ProService products and services while aiding in the expediting of resolution to client issues. This role is on-site in Honolulu, HI.
Responsibilities & Outcomes
- Strong understanding of existing products and services offered by ProService; ability to implement Level 1 changes for both products and services.
- Supports follow-up as a result of annual/semi-annual client check-in's that monitor client satisfaction and areas for improved service.
- Intake and resolution of client calls through direct dial or queue.
- Handle level 1 questions and situation from clients; strong understanding of correct escalation paths for levels 2 & above.
- Provide practical input for improvement to L1/L2 HR generalist-type issues.
- Collaborate with leads and managers on opportunities to enhance the client experience throughout the client lifecycle.
- Participate in client listening conversations in order to better understand the client experience first-hand and share insights with the broader team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of customer service experience in a client facing role is required.
- Preferred 1 year previous HR, payroll, or customer service experience; previous working knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations a plus
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS systems; iSolved, Prism, and/or Ulti/UKG preferred.
- Verbal & Written Communication. Effective public speaking skills with the ability to write with articulation and precision.
- Detail-oriented. Doesn't miss or skip small details that can make or break a project. Doesn't let things slip through the cracks
- Intelligence. Demonstrate ability to acquire understanding and absorb new information rapidly. Able to think quick on your feet.
- Creativity. Find new ways to innovate processes and procedures to drive both internal and external client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Stress Management. Work well under pressure. Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Team Player. Ability to build cross functional relationships across departments. Always willing to lend a helping hand.
- First Impression. Professional in demeanor. Create favorable first impressions through appropriate body language, eye contact, posture, voice qualities, and attire.
- Organizational Agility. Knowledgeable about how the organization works. Understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, practices, and procedures
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.