Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The Pricing Analyst is an analytical and sales-oriented role which provides compelling pricing and related analyses for both new prospects and existing clients, while keeping risk-adjusted profitability in mind. This role will support competitive analysis and pricing discovery efforts, and must effectively communicate findings and integrate into pricing strategy as part of our value presentation.
- Develop a strong understanding of ProService's services and solutions; understand our pricing methodology for our services; as well as the logic behind the calculations used in Salesforce to develop the cost comparisons in our proposals.
- Manage new prospects and existing business pricing following established pricing guidelines. Product pricing and packaging includes healthcare, workers' compensation, TDI, EPLI, and UI management offerings.
- Review prospect collateral prior to pricing actions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Work with the sales operations team and BDMs to resolve questions/concerns regarding prospect's information, and provide the appropriate information for the proposal.
- Act as a sounding board and business partner to Sales on pricing strategy and competitiveness.
- Use analytical skills to generate pricing comparisons for prospects.
- Escalate underwriting exceptions appropriately, and own the escalation resolution process.
- Assist with competitive analyses and price discovery efforts, as well as related projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- ExperienceBachelor's degree in a business or a mathematics-related field, and 3+ years of experience in pricing, finance, insurance, operations, or customer service roles preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, including working knowledge of common Excel formulas and features (lookup functions, Pivot Tables).
- Demonstrated risk mentality, and ability to consider both qualitative and quantitative information in the pricing process.
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Attention to Detail - Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with concern for all aspects involved.
- Team Player - Willingness and effectively collaborates closely with our sales, sales operations, marketing, and client success teams to achieve individual and collective goals. Strong relationship building skills.
- Analytical - Effectively utilizes reasoning skills to draw insightful conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strategic - Able to understand and communicate the big picture; evaluate how best to approach pricing presentation for clients and prospects.
- Learner - Seeks out development opportunities and brings ideas back to the team. Has an inquiring mind and comfortable asking challenging questions.
- Organization - Plans, organizes, manages multiple priorities so that key results are accomplished in an efficient, productive manner.
- Communication - Communicates effectively individually and in small groups. Writes clear, precise, and well-organized emails. Effective at keeping critical stakeholders updated on opportunity statuses and in helping tp ensure information is flowing between parties.
- Judgment & Decision Making - Can work independently and achieve great results for the company. Be comfortable making decisions and display sound judgement. Does not require much supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.