Aloha Hospitality Professionals' Recruitment Interns help with the operations and staffing needs of the company. They will help with executing recruitment strategies as well as have the opportunity to work at event venues!
- Understands company operations, including the brand, clients and service we provide.
- Shifts through different departments of responsibility that affect the recruiting cycle and provides ideas to grow and improve the business and its operations.
- Accepts designated projects to research, propose ideas and solutions to elevate recruitment strategies that will elevate our business.
- Engages with applicants and clients to provide service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on interviewing and screening applicants, speaking and selling our services to clients, internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Must be in College to earn credits and hours for internship
Required Skills or Training
Work and communicate well with others, work both independently and in a team, follow directions, as well as maintain a positive attitude!
- Communication -- Verbal and written communication over various medias.
- Dependability -- Reliability is key in the workplace for managers and coworkers
- Organization -- Information and schedules are accurate
- Adaptability -- enjoys doing work that frequently shifts
- Pressure tolerance -- thrives in mid - high pressure environments