Accounting/Finance Interns help with the financial aspects that affect the operation of both companies. They will help with various responsibilities in the Accounting/Finance department!
- Understands company operations, including the brand, clients and service we provide.
- Reconcile staff hours to ensure accurate payroll.
- Engages with clients and send out invoices for completed events.
- Handle accounts receivable and payables.
- Shifts through different departments of responsibility that affect the business and its operations.
- Accepts designated projects to research, propose ideas and solutions to management for improving internal accounting processes.
- Assists in creating financial reports to present to management.
Must be in College to earn credits and hours for internship
Required Skills or Training
Work and communicate well with others, work both independently and in a team, follow directions, as well as maintain a positive attitude!
- Communication -- Verbal and written communication over various medias.
- Dependability -- Reliability is key in the workplace for managers and coworkers
- Organization -- Information is accurate
- Adaptability -- Enjoys doing work that frequently shifts
- Pressure tolerance -- thrives in mid - high pressure environments