Registered Behavior Technician
Are you looking for a company that is as passionate as you in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis? Are you looking to work in an environment that nurtures employees and provides invaluable learning opportunities?
Mau Loa Learning provides behavior analytic services on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. We serve a variety of individuals in the school, home, and community setting. We offer early intervention programs, parent education and training, social skills programs, adaptive skills training, teacher consultation, and behavior intervention services. We are hiring professionals with current RBT credentials, or those with a background in education or with special needs communities that are interested in being sponsored to become an RBT.
A day in the life of an RBT at MLL will include:
- Paid training and supervision from experienced BCBAs, and BCaBAs
- Implementing and participating in the development of client ABA programming
- Integrating our clients to various settings such as community, school, and home which supports our client's growth in a wide variety of skill sets
- Working with a team of like-minded RBTs pursuing higher education in ABA or a related field and/or sharing your passion for helping others
- Utilizing the most effective data analysis systems
- Observing your supervising BCBA on initial assessments, parent training, and/or team meetings while also accruing BACB supervision hours or MLL company volunteer hours
- Continuous collaboration/consultation with Administrative and Clinical staff
What you need...
- RBT credential (preferred, but will sponsor motivated candidates to obtain)
- Superb time management skills and dedication to the field of ABA
- A reliable form of transportation with proof of auto insurance and be willing to commute up to at least 30 miles
- Must pass criminal background check
- Passion to make meaningful contributions to others lives and a drive to advocate for those we serve
- Must have a passion for providing high-quality ABA services to children and families
We do benefits differently...
- Competitive hourly and salary rates commensurate with experience and education: Level 1 RBT- Level 5 RBT hourly option $22-$32/hour OR salary option $36,000-$52,000
- Paid professional liability insurance, Workers Compensation, Temporary Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and HMSA PPO/Kaiser Health insurance options for full-time employees (over 20 hours)
- Monthly briefing and feedback sessions with the administration and clinical teams
- Paid professional fees including but not limited to BLS, CPR, QBS, RBT, BCBA, and state/national conference fees after successfully completing a provisional period
- Ongoing professional growth opportunities
- Personalized clinical support by a collaborative team of BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs
- Central Reach licenses are provided to all RBTs for data collection, benefits tracking, scheduling, and training
Mau Loa Learning began as a grassroots organization in an effort to provide the most effective learning environments and aid in providing meaningful changes which can improve our clients overall quality of life We take pride in creating a safe place for our employees to feel valued and encouraged to grow in the field of ABA.