College Intern - Facilities Maintenance
The Facilities Maintenance College Internship Program is offered at select locations in the following 4 regions: East, Florida, West and Hawaii.
- Galloway, NJ
- Orlando, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Steamboat, CO
- Vail, CO
- Facilities Maintenance
- Immersion program offering participants work experience in the Engineering/Facilities Maintenance department, including focuses on:
- Common facility manager terminology/acronyms,
- Resorts Facility Manager operational structure,
- Managing work orders,
- Managing and executing preventative maintenance on assets/equipment,
- Energy conservation,
- Frequency and structure of inspection process,
- Safety program responsibilities (OSHA, Lock Out/Tag Out, Hot Work Permits, and more!)
- Three-to-six-month program
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Participating in operational duties within assigned department
- eLearning opportunities
- Virtual Meetings with site and company leaders
Successful College Interns will be given a high level of consideration when applying for future career opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
Internship Program Requirements
- Candidate should be pursuing a college degree in related field.
- It is preferred that the candidate is actively pursuing a degree related in the field
- Candidates who are actively pursuing a certification or have an undecided major may also be considered.
- Discounts and perks at Marriott International and Marriott Vacations Worldwide brands for associates, friends, and family.
- Competitive Pay! (Wages vary by location)