Customer Experience Lead (req330586)
Come join our mission supporting Hawai‘i achieve its sustainability and resiliency goals in energy and water conservation. Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects. You will serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. You will review status of projects and budgets.
You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports and manage all day to day operations in the call center. You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers' satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop new mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients, utilizing call center and IT platforms.
Key Responsibilities -
- Provide frontline management, overseeing the staffing and personnel development of the customer service support center on-site in the Honolulu, Hawaii office.
- Help Program Staff meet the execution of energy and water programs to meet performance and savings goals.
- Document processes and create team alignment across our client programs, while possessing a solid understanding of program deliverables.
- Manage and enhance customer support delivery, leveraging Honeywell IT Assets.
- Deliver reports against internal and external KPI targets.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 2+ years’ experience with metric driven operations and understanding of KPI’s.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team to attain operational targets.
• A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service.
• Excellent team and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Power Point, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Current and prior experience in project management
• Must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working across various teams and stakeholders
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
• An ability to influence across a broader organization.
• Ability to engage external clients with a high degree of professionalism.
• Comfortable in leading internal and client-facing discussions and meetings
• Prior engagement with trades or manufacturer relationships.
• Prior call center experience