Client HR Trainer
Who We Are
Since we opened our doors in 1994, we've been on our own entrepreneurial journey that has taken us from a small office in Kailua-Kona to one of Hawaii's most successful companies. Today our team is bigger, but our purpose remains: Empowering employers to succeed in Hawaii. For more information about our purpose and solution, visit Proservice.com.
By joining us, you're becoming a member of our #PROhana. Being a part of the #PROhana includes working for an high performing organization and service culture, that has been recognized as one of Hawaii's Best Places to work for 16 years. If you're an individual that values and has a high bar of excellence, empathy, ownership mentality, resourcefulness, and tenacity, we want to hear from you! To learn more about our culture and other career opportunities, visit Proservice.com/career
The mission of the Client HR Trainer is to serve as a trusted HR partner, adding value to our bundled solution, through designing and facilitating cutting edge HR training for existing and prospective clients. This role will partner directly with clients to provide a best in class HR Training program, designed to help business owners create productive workplace cultures, develop leaders, increase loyalty, and reduce turnover, ultimately fueling their organization's profitability and growth. In summary, a successful Client HR Trainer will make our clients better employers and create advocacy that will eventually lead to referrals. This role is hybrid, where the selected candidate will be required to work on-site at our Hawaii Kai office on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Work closely with Client Training & Development Manager to design and facilitate trainings in all areas.
- Designs and facilitates training and development courses and materials. Leads training in a variety of formats including classroom, webinar, podcast and on-demand, through maintaining knowledge of the current marketplace and identifying opportunities to scale. Creates written materials for client communications, marketing and internal education.
- Develop strong working relationships with local businesses, community organizations, current and prospective clients to build credibility of our HR Training solution, that drives leads and referrals. Documents all interactions through LMS or CRM. Provides excellent client service that successfully resolves HR training related needs.
- Proactively meets and works with our Client Success Partners, HR consultants, and implementation team to identify and address HR training needs.
- Supports the HR training program by assisting with coordination, logistics, and administration for various training events, processes, and systems.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of three years business experience or minimum of three years in Human Resources and Learning and Development Training
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite, Zoom
- High level knowledge of Strategic and Compliance HR topics
- Strong facilitation skills required; ability to train in both virtual and classroom environments
- Ability to work with executive level clients and develop relationships
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Ability to translate feedback into simplified executive level presentations
- Desire to learn new skills, tools and techniques
- Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills; influential
- Deliver on commitments: proven track record of sustainable performance.
- Be available five (5) days a week to provide training at the client's worksite or non-office locations is required.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.