Seeking those with a willingness to learn!
Looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and energetic enough to become an important addition to our team.
- 5-10 per week
- 150-200 per semester based on school requirements
Assignments may include:
- Use of Electronic Media or Multimedia Products: Works with content "authoring" tools, performs formatting and production of online information and learning materials, contributes to the creation of project standards, performs quality assurance for all multimedia projects, maintains all multimedia equipment and assists in the creation, documentation, and maintenance of production standards and best practices.
- Creates Digital Images: Manages the overall workflow of the quality review process and establishes a system for quality control.
- Graphics/Art Production: Plans and produces graphics and visual materials for publications and/or other media (e.g., webpages).
- Technical Assistance on Design Issues: Provides information and development of slides, presentation materials, and artwork.
- Printing Services Advice and Guidance: Assists program personnel in the preparation and planning for production of publications. Provides advice on the printing aspects of manuscripts and documents of other items prepared for printing.
Working knowledge in;
- Google drive products
- Microsoft products
- Social Media (IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- - Must be located in North America.
You will learn:
-A-Z about Branding
-Everything about sports marketing
-About corporate sponsorships
-How to maximize and leverage opportunities
-How corporations create partnerships with nonprofits
-Corporate Social Responsibility
-Corporate Matching of contributions
You must be a graduate or enrolled student with a degree in related fields.
How You Will Be Evaluated
Your application will be evaluated based on your resume and attached supporting documentation. The following competencies will be evaluated:
- Communications and Media
- Multimedia Technologies
- Quality Management
To apply for this position send is an email..
Company contact information
Company name The PONO Group
Address 668 Old Mokapu Road, Kailua, Hawaii 96734, United States
This job is open to
- The public
- U.S. Citizens, Nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.