Therapist (Full-Time) - Hawaii
About the Therapist role at Headspace Health:
In 2021, Headspace and Ginger joined forces to form Headspace Health, the world's most comprehensive and accessible mental healthcare platform. In the midst of a growing mental health crisis, Headspace Health set out to democratize mental healthcare so people everywhere could get the care they need, when they need it. Today, Headspace Health touches nearly 100 million lives worldwide through its brands Headspace, Ginger, and Headspace for Work. Headspace Health is changing the way the world thinks about mental healthcare, delivering beloved meditation and mindfulness exercises and one-on-one care anytime, anywhere.
On the Ginger platform, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs - from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Ginger proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychiatrists for our members. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content.
Headspace Health (doing business as Ginger) is experiencing high-growth and is seeking full-time licensed therapists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. Therapists will provide care only to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed.
For this role, Therapists must reside in the US and be licensed in Hawaii. Due to the nature of healthcare services provided to our customers, partners and members, all work must be provided in the U.S. Data, specifically personal health information may not be accessed, disclosed or used outside of the U.S. Please note that the U.S. is limited to the 50 states of the United States -- it does not include U.S. territories like Puerto Rico.
- 40 hours per week required (95 completed therapy sessions per month)
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-therapy to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes in EMR within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and external care providers, which includes participating in weekly all-team meetings and weekly consultation groups
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology - various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- An independent clinical license (LCSW) to practice in good standing (without need for clinical supervision) in Hawaii
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred (2 of which must be post-licensure)
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Adolescent Experience
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.