Shave Ice & Coffee Maker / Cashier / Shift Lead
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to get to and from work when scheduled
- Open and prepare trailer for hours of operation and clean/close down in preparation for the next shift
- Prep of ice, syrups, toppings, drinks etc. prior to opening
- Prepare and make our menu items as they are ordered
- Provide exceptional customer service with Aloha
- Educate customers about our menu items & answer questions about our merchandise
- Work various shifts, including weekends & some holidays
- Follow sanitation and food safety guidelines at all times
- Provide the best TOTAL experience!
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Desired:
- Able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- A sense of urgency when faced with changing customer volume levels
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Able to follow instructions for recipes, sanitation guidelines and food safety guidelines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Individual must be a self-starter and able to self-direct
- Able and willing to be cross trained on all other areas of the trailer (cashier, prep, etc.)
- Fast-paced work environment
- A lot of handling of ice
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and carry 30 lbs for short distances
- Energetic and dynamic individuals who are excited about great food and working with people
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Food Service experience preferred but not required
- Ability to stay positive under pressure
- Genuine care and understanding for people's needs
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Opportunity for Full-Time Position and promotion in position and or pay for those displaying TOP TIER performance
- We would ideally like to promote from within as we grow and will pick our highest performing members
If you’re ready to join our awesome truck crew, please submit your contact information and be sure to tell us why you think we should hire you!
Serious inquiries only please.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Jeff and Delys Hawaii LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.