Client Service & Admin Specialist
HIPac Financial, a successful financial services practice in downtown Honolulu, is seeking a hard-working and detail oriented professional to join our team. Willing to train the right individual with a great attitude who is a fast learner and eager to apply their skill set to assist in the growth of the company.
As a HIPac Financial team member, you will develop and hone your data management skills, strengthen time-management and organizational capabilities, and get an inside look at how the local financial industry operates.
· Responsible for database management and data entry
· Oversee case management
· Provide friendly, effective, and prompt client service via phone, email, and in-person communication methods
· Schedule and provide preparation for client meetings
· Complete administrative tasks such as filing, copying, mailing
· Major in business admin, finance, marketing, or a related field
· 1-2 years of related professional experience (preferred)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Flexible part-time to full-time hours. Weekdays. Starting compensation ($20 - $25 hr.) and benefits commensurate with experience and capabilities; may include regular reviews and raises, bonuses, sick leave, and paid vacation. Thank you for your interest! We look forward to meeting with you!