We have an open position for Business Developer with Hawaii Energy Systems, LLC (HES). HES is a licensed Mechanical and Electrical Contractor that provides Energy Management and Control solutions throughout Hawaii, Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Philippines, Japan, French Polynesia and other United States territories in the Pacific. This position would be based in Oahu and the primary responsibilities would include generating and closing additional Sales Opportunities throughout the State of Hawaii. This position is responsible to:
- Provide a superior level of customer service and support to our clients.
- Develop sales opportunities and secure business with new customers to HES at profitable margins.
- Perform outside sales duties including regular visits, calls and support of Electrical Engineers, Architects, Contractors, existing Customers and sales leads turned over to you by others at HES. This position should grow to become a trusted resource in the marketplace.
- Identify additional opportunities for HES to provide products and services to existing and potential new customers that add value to their businesses. This may include coordinating with our Service and/or Construction divisions.
- Actively participate in industry associations (e.g. HLTA, ASHRAE, BOMA), events and other business functions that will further the interests of HES and your sales efforts.
- Develop from a Sales Engineering perspective, technical solutions for our customers to be used as the basis for our estimates and proposals.
- Generate projects estimates using the HES Estimating Tool within guidelines established by HES management.
- Develop and deliver professional quality proposals to our customers. Proactively follow-up on delivered proposals and take actions to improve chances of securing accepted proposals.
- Track and report to HES management on a regular basis all sales activities, including quotes provided, contacts made, expected bookings, and contracts sold.
- Work with Senior Management in jointly acquiring, deploying, populating and maintaining a global CRM platform for use by all HES offices. This position will be the lead on this initiative and will manage the CRM.
- Participate in Sales Planning and Goal development in partnership with HES Management.
- Represent HES in a very professional and courteous manner through the extensive interaction with our customers.
- Develop a basic working knowledge of the different systems, products and services that we currently provide. Continual development through reading, hands-on experience, training on new technologies, etc. to improve ability to provide value to our customers and generate additional sales opportunities.
- Leverage existing knowledge and education to enhance the knowledge and capabilities of HES.
- Any and all other tasks to which you are capable of performing that align with the overall goals of providing superior service, support and solutions to new and existing customers.