UNIQLO Hawaii Store Associate - Part Time
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
Title: Store Associate
Job Description: Understands UNIQLO’s basic principles and handles all basic store operations according to the rules and acts accordingly to UNIQLO’s policies and code of conduct. Store Associates are responsible to exceed customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
- Provide excellent and courteous customer service to maintain and reflect UNIQLO’s values, mission, vision and standards
- Meet and exceed sales expectations
- Actively maintain current knowledge of company’s brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
- Monitor and replenish floor stock while maintaining the store’s cleanliness standards.
- Understand, respect and follow the company's code of conduct
- Process various payment transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) System
- Upkeep fitting rooms to store standards and assist customers when needed
- Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull, move, lift or carry objects of at least 25 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
Starting Base Pay: $14.50 per hour