Digital Marketing Internship
About Eleven 17 Creative:
Buoys track the movement of the ocean and waves. This combination of numbers, eleven and seventeen, indicates the maximum sized wave the “Banzai Pipeline”, located on O’ahuʻs North Shore can hold before closing out.
This combination tells us what is coming: the perfect wave. Our name is a nod to the perfect combination of talent, strategy, and timing that is core to the creative ideation process of Eleven 17. Much like a storm over the water, our process starts with a flurry of ideas and dreams, then refined to create an outcome that is sweeping and powerful.
Eleven 17’s mission is to impact & empower our island community and beyond, as well as future generations, so they will be afforded better opportunities. Rooted in the core values of our island home, our business philosophies and relationships are built on Honesty, Integrity, Transparency and Respect.
The Account Coordinator position serves as an essential creative within the Eleven 17 ‘Ohana. This highly motivated team member thinks big picture and executes projects to the smallest details. The Account Coordinator (AC) interacts with the client and is responsible for the daily maintenance of the client's business and managing the daily flow of work through the agency as it relates to their clients. The Account Coordinator (AC) will work closely with our Account Managers in coordinating, planning, and evaluating assigned projects. This position interacts with all the disciplines of the agency. Please note that this will be an unpaid position and this position will not be eligible for Company-sponsored benefits. This internship is available to fulfill college internship credits.
- Must be located on O‘ahu, Hawai‘i
- Able to execute ideas across integrated platforms
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to learn additional computer software as needed.
- Ability to work independently and diligently.
- Ability to work with demanding and changing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to work with Executive Management and Account Managers on a regular basis.
- Able to perform under general direction and supervision, and also accept critique of work and requests for changes
- Must have superior verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Keen interest in social media and Adobe Suite is a plus
- Assist in the development of social content: social media copywriting, creative development, daily monitoring, reporting KPI’s and analytics, budget and media planning.
- Effectively coordinates day-to-day tasks of advertising and marketing projects within predetermined time frame.
- Regularly and professionally responds to customer inquiries on behalf of clients.
- Ensures work is accurate and meets agency standards before being reviewed by client and vendors.
- Works with teams to proactively develop alternative solutions for problems/delays that may arise.
- Present project updates internally and with clients/agency partners.
- Work and coordinate with different areas of the agency within specific timelines.
- Exhibit resourcefulness in collecting relevant data on client and in marketplace.