Payroll Services Associate
The purpose of the Payroll Services Associate is to provide world-class service to our clients and employees through showcasing payroll expertise. This individual will be directly responsible for the accuracy and timely completion of payroll, in addition to client billing.
- Customer Service. Provides best-in-class service to our clients and worksite employees through interactions over the phone, via email and in person. Ensures that all interactions are professional, courteous, and positive experiences. Serves as subject matter expert for all payroll related inquiries.
- Payroll Processing. Showcases payroll expertise through providing payroll processing for clients with varied pay schedules and pay types. Ensures that payroll is audited for accuracy and compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. Generates payroll related reports for both internal and external users.
- Client Billing. Ensures client invoices are set up for appropriate billing and are collected and serves as first point of contact regarding discrepancies and inquiries. Conducts follow up communications in the event of issues with payment.
- Participation in Initiatives and Business Priorities. Plays an active role in various events throughout the year including open enrollment and year end activities.
What We're Looking For
- Has a great desire to provide world-class customer service, and to maintain strong client relationships.
- Possess great organizational and time-management skills.
- Works well in a deadline driven environment.
- Possess integrity to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Basic technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 years of customer service experience in financial services, retail sales, or goal-oriented environment
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree from an accredited community college or university
- 1 year of HR Experience
- 1 year of experience working with HRIS or Web Based Applications
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.