We are looking for reliable students who are seeking an Office Administrator role. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
You will help investigate and evaluate short- and long-term goals, and forecasts, program goals, objectives and milestones for future businesses. Duties include preparing reports that are detailed, complete, clear and concise correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs.
Reports to: Office Manager or Operations Manager
Hours: (10-19 hours a week) Hours can be between 0800-1400 Monday-Friday; additional hours can also be completed at home via zoom or as long as supervisor can verify work completed.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Pursuing a degree in office administration or relevant field