We provide an opportunity that involves preparation of individual income tax returns and related special projects as needed between February through mid-April of each year. In addition to learning about taxes, individuals gain knowledge about communicating effectively, managing projects and tasks, being a professional and working with a group to achieve team goals.
We provide group training and one-on-one guidance throughout the internship with each individual having buddy support when there are questions. Taking the individual tax course is suggested but not required for this internship.
The qualities we are seeking are:
- A positive, professional attitude
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Motivation to expand personal knowledge
- Ability to accurately work with details
- A minimum of 20 hours From February 1 through April 15
- For students, a full time (40 hour) schedule during Spring Break