Claims Service Representative
To ensure our associates receive the training and support needed to excel and thrive, associates hired for this position are required to work at the GEICO building during their orientation period. GEICO follows federal and state guidance and legal requirements regarding measures designed to limit the spread of COVID-19, including masking and social distancing. Measures may vary by GEICO location
Claim your career growth as a Claims Service Representative at GEICO’s Honolulu, Hawaii office and be a part of one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the United States! If you are motivated, all about solutions, and empathetic to the needs of customers, come grow a fulfilling career with us!
You’ll be the first point of contact for our policyholders after they experience an accident, collecting facts and reviewing policy contracts. Our policyholders will count on your patience and attention to detail to begin the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims. GEICO will give you the space and grace to explore your abilities. So if you want to grow together, let’s talk!
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
Salary: $23.33 per hour / $47,000 annually
Salary with a Bachelor's degree: $24.82 per hour / $50,000 annually
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- Solid computer multitasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Ability to work comfortably and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Eagerness to explore new skills and openness to different career paths
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
** Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.