Field Sales Representative
The primary responsibility of the Field Sales Representative is to sell Hawaiian Telcom TV, internet, and phone services by approaching people in pre-determined territories and geographic areas. Successful candidates will demonstrate sales success in a quota-driven sales environment.
Expectation is to reach pre-determined monthly sales quota targets.
- Assess the customer's needs and provide optimal communication solutions and applications from our product and service line that meets their needs
- Take ownership of thoroughly understanding the features and benefits of all services and products offered, including bundles and new products and services offered
- Take ownership for knowing about and understanding our promotional offers and geography of areas of concentration
- Take ownership for understanding the systems that support and qualify customers for our products and services
- Attain sales, service, and productivity metrics
- Provide consistent documented customer sales and follow up
- Successfully demonstrate a superior application of all training provided
- Four years of High School or equivalent